6 Year Old Girl Electrocuted at MGM Resort


A young girl was left severely brain-damaged after she was electrocuted by a handrail at the MGM National Harbor Hotel resort in Oxon Hill, Maryland.

Zynae Green, then 6, was playing with her brother on a lighted handrail in June when she was jolted with 120 volts of electricity — 10 times the amount that officials say should have been flowing through the handrail.

Zynae Green can no longer walk or talk after she touched the lit-up railing near an illuminated water fountain.

A security guard rushed to try and pull Zynae off the railing and was also electrocuted.

Zynae’s family alleges, MGM has not taken any responsibility whatsoever for what happened to their daughter, and has not contributed to their daughter’s very expensive medical bills. The family was left with no choice but to file a lawsuit against the resort.

Zynae’s prognosis is pretty grime. Doctor’s anticipate she will be trapped in her body for the remainder of her life. Sad.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here